Sr. Software QA Engineer
Our client is looking for a Sr. Software QA Engineer for a contract to hire opportunity in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Here are the job requirements:
- 8+ years' experience with software quality assurance on web based applications, with min of 2 years of lead on large scale projects
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL for creating/modifying queries is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Test Plan and Test Case writing
- Experience in Systems Integration test planning and execution within CLIENT and external teams required
- Experience with Security testing
- Experience with testing tools for test and defect management.
- Experience with automation tools such as selenium/python for hands on automation as needed.
- Experience in using Unix for file manipulation and basic shell scripting
- Experience testing web services using tools such as SOAP UI
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Project, and Excel).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of SDLC required and various testing types such as Systems, Integration, UAT etc.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to do presentations and walkthroughs with Systems and Business personnel
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Case Management and Healthcare Industry experience is a plus.
- Experience testing in Agile/SCRUM environments.
- Experience with CMMI Maturity Level 3 organizations is a plus.
BS - Preferred field of study: Computer Science; Engineering; Math; or Statistics