Senior IT Security Engineer
The position is for a Senior IT Security Engineer on the Cybersecurity team for FoxT BoKS implementation project.
· A thorough understanding of UNIX|Linux operating systems and System Administration functions and processes
· A thorough understanding of UNIX|Linux authentication processes and components
· An thorough understanding of LDAP and AD
· Should be familiar with configuring hosts to use RSA two factor authentication
· A strong shell scripting background
· BoKS administration background - should be able to install, troubleshoot, administer BoKS environment
· Should be able to use both command line options and GUI to assign hostgroups/userclasses/configurations
· Should have a reasonable understanding of Puppet and be able to create Puppet manifest files and understand how to test them ability to function within a high-security environment and include security considerations in decision making.
· An understanding of an RSA infrastructure
· An understanding of tcp/udp ports and troubleshooting (firewalls)
. Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.