Application Development Analyst III
We have an excellent opportunity for an Application Development Analyst for one of our Philadelphia clients.
The Network Infrastructure Administrator will be responsible for the overall maintenance and health of our client's 100+ VM's in both pre-production and production environments. The resource will be a member of a growing development team and assist in upgrading, troubleshooting, monitoring, reporting and overall improvement of the infrastructure and its components.
They are looking for high quality resources with network/system administration experience in Linux. You should have experience in troubleshooting, scripting and monitoring tools. Excellent communication and analytical skills will be required to be successful in our fast and dynamic environment.
Must Have for the Position
- 8+ years of systems administration in a Linux environmen
- Strong Experience with CentOS and RedHat Enterprise Linux (version 5.6 or more
- Has familiarity working with VM's, physical servers and container(Docker) software
- Is capable of troubleshooting server or VM issues and monitoring applications
- Can deploy applications and has extensive experience with scripting tools and technologies
- Can write automation scripts for a variety of administrative functions
- Familiarity with at least one monitoring/logging tool (e.g. Splunk, OP5, Nagios and Telegraf)
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g. Python, Perl or Bash)
- Experience with git/svn/cvs and software deployment tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex problems
- Ability to work with teams in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with deployment and maintenance of noSQL databases