GTM Partner Project Lead
As a member of the GTM Partner team you will be working with a team of program managers, partner managers, and the GTM partner leadership team to multiply the effectiveness of the Google Cloud partner organisation through world class planning processes, resources and infrastructure.
In your role of Partner Business Planning Associate, you will be driving identified projects, tracking metrics, and improving processes. You will be responsible for increasing our partner team?s effectiveness through project coordination and support on key initiatives such partner joint business planning, quarterly business reviews, as well as provide support across the partner management life-cycle.
You will work with a range of stakeholders including Partner Development Managers, Partner Program Managers, and the Sales Operations teams to ensure the successful design, implementation and change management associated with any agreed project/process. You must be comfortable becoming an expert at the Google Cloud partner business as well as comfortable working with individuals at all levels of the organization, from senior managers to functional executors.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with GTM partner leadership and sales operations to scope and design prioritized projects
- Collect, analyze and present data and insights to support project decision making and reporting
- Identify and coordinate stakeholders to drive execution of projects and maintain effective communication and feedback channels
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Systems, Engineering, Economics/Finance, Marketing; or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of prior experience in a sales operations/business intelligence/analyst environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- Proficiency with G Suite & spreadsheets
- Experience in a partner/channel environment.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience in process engineering/improvement. Six sigma certification a plus.