Business Project Management
Responsible for managing projects or workstreams involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a product or program through the design process and into a finished state for internal or external customers. Oversees and coordinates all aspects of the workstream and serves as lead for project team. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on all matters. Assesses project issues/risks and develops resolutions to overcome roadblocks. Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within budget constraints. This business project manager lead will assist in tracking across ~10 workstreams including areas of spend analysis opportunities
Business Experience - 10+ years related professional experience
5+ years of Project Management experience
4 + years experience using MS Excel
4+ years experience with MS Sharepoint
4 + years experience with MS Project (preferably version 2007)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Financial knowledge a must have
- Ability to collaborate, influence and gain commitment from multiple stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and executive communication (written, verbal) skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Teamwork/Interpersonal skills.
- Results driven and strategic thinker.
- Business Acumen and some technology background.
Six Sigma Experience