Support knowledge documentation and control within the IT Infrastructure Operations service line to improve overall quality and ensure the success of repeatable processes.
- Proactively update existing documents as needed and work with subject matter experts to document new processes, work instructions, knowledge base articles or other documentation
- Determine appropriate document type and storage location (ACE, ServiceNow) based on established criteria
- Work with subject matter experts to review updated documentation, ensuring content is accurate, easy to follow and formatted correctly
- Minimum 5 years preparing documentation such as work instructions or procedures.
- Process/procedure or technical writing experience.
- MS Office Suite, with advanced Microsoft Word skills, including styles, multilevel lists, tables, indents, spacing, pagination, pictures, table of contents, etc.
- Proficient typing skills
- Experience mapping processes using Visio or similar tools
- Knowledge/understanding of a minimum of two of the following information technology areas and how they work together; Networking, Servers, Storage, Backup, Access Controls and Permissions, Security Operations, Integrations, Messaging, Databases, etc.
- Fluent in Outlook, able to email and coordinate meeting requests and schedule rooms
- Associates Degree
- Experience with ServiceNow, Remedy or other Service Desk ticketing tool