Sr. Systems Analyst
IT Systems Analyst Sr.
Corporate IT has an opportunity on a contract assignment for an experienced senior-level Systems Analyst (SA) to join the team. The SA will initially work on Human Resources IT initiatives including multiple recruiting needs and projects involving candidate mining and sourcing, Integration with Taleo and Candidate Relationship Management.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology, or related discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Math, Information Systems) and a minimum of four years of related work experience designing, developing, programming and/or supporting IT Systems and applications.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of six years of related work experience designing, developing, programming and/or supporting IT Systems and applications may be accepted.
Required: Experience and Ability to...
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a highly collaborative environment
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communications skills
- Negotiation skills with the ability to influence others through sharing information and gaining commitment
- Organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to details
- Define system boundaries and interactions in terms of data-flows and interaction of system components through code mining, reading stored procedures, debugging or other techniques
- Elicit and document business and technical requirements
- Participate in defining/reviewing the business problem, business need, objectives, costs, benefits and scope needed to submit a business case
- Identify impact of proposed system changes on adjacent systems
- Created data flow diagrams and artifacts that are used in the design, development and implementation of new systems and system enhancements
- Evaluated system designs to validate business and technical requirements