We are searching for outstanding web developers with visual design expertise to develop innovative and reusable Web-based applications for Client operational products. Working closely with our project managers and functional and UX team members, the web developer's primary responsibilities include developing specifications and making recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies, as well as performing programming and web design.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop good quality code using HTML, Java script, CSS etc.
- Develop code to integrate various data sources
- Creation of a fully-functional website based on technical specifications to be provided to him/her.
- Documentation of his work in the project
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor' degree in Computer Science
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of experience in web design or development services
- Experience with optimizing web pages for performance
- Experience in systems administration and server maintenance
- Hands-on experience with scalable web application and responsive web design
Certification Requirements: None specified
- Advanced knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS, frameworks like Bootstrap
- Demonstrated ability to use rapid application development methodologies and techniques to deploy applications quickly and accurately
- Advanced understanding of web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
- Advanced understanding and/or be comfortable with source version control software (CVS/SVN or Git)
- Familiarity with security implementations like (XSS, CSRF prevention, etc)
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guidelines)
- Ability to work independently on the assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and self-motivated individuals will fit the role well
- Ability to translate the UI designs in to fully-functional interactive prototypes for the Desktop and Mobile
- Excellent oral and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Act as a team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and a variety of roles
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, demanding, collaborative team on multiple projects at any given time
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Experience working with UI Frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience with Grunt or similar frameworks for deployment and testing.
- Understanding of MVC, MVVM design patterns