System Support Analyst
One of our Austin clients is looking to add a System Support Analyst who will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the enhancement,
configuration, development, and testing of the Salesforce.com environment and a variety of systems and applications in use.
1. Primary job is to (40% time) provide 2 nd level technical support to internal staff in providing technical support for business processes and issues with company applications and services.
2. Additional responsibility (40% time) will include system design and development to systems and applications.
3. Other responsibility (20% time) might include supporting network infrastructure components to ensure system available, cyber security, and data integrity.
4. Troubleshoots, enhances, configures and program applications and systems to resolve technical related issues including application, infrastructure, and data problems.
5. Performs application testing, UI testing and pre-production web site publishing quality tests.
6. Keeps defect tracking database updated with detailed descriptions on issues, status, and resolutions for IT-related tasks (both support-related and project-related).
7. Combines a customer-centered approach to troubleshooting and resolution via scripting, Visual Force, Apex, Db query/reporting along with moderate .net coding and strong application configuration skills.
8. Effectively cross-communicates with team members and other company staff as required to ensure quality communications, performs duties within a team orientation using and exhibiting best practice team processes, and keeps team members apprised of tasks status at all times.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred.
2. Required to have 2+ years' combination of proven Salesforce system development experience
3. Required to have 2+ years' combination of proven Salesforce administration experience
4. Required to have 2+ years of database reporting and query language experience
5. Min. 2 years developing applications and/or utilities using .NET, Java, APEX, Visual Force, APIs or similar language
6. Skilled in complete software development life-cycle support: systems requirements analysis, system design, development testing, application implementation, and support.
7. Knowledge and experience of web site software, database software, testing concepts, order
processing systems, spreadsheet software, process flow software, UML modeling and word processing software a plus.