Senior Product Manager - Senior Care Solutions
Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the strategic and tactical implementation of their Senior Care Solutions strategy. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end product management on one or more product lines. You must have a deep understanding of the 'four Ps' to successfully define, develop and manage the ongoing success of the product line. In this role you must be strategic and tactical and be able to cross the chasm between technology and customer experience so our client can continue to provide life changing services to our customers in the most innovative and reliable ways.
This role can be worked remotely.
- Create product strategy and life cycle plan for a new line of technology and service products that improve the quality of life for seniors, allowing them to 'age in place' and continue enjoying their freedom as they grow older.
- Define, launch, maintain and grow a wholistic product solution set, including definition of sales strategy, pricing, positioning, support materials and services that completes the value proposition.
- Investigate and understand end-user and customer needs and translate them into a strong product vision and solution requirements that can set clear directions for product strategy.
- Drives MRDs and PRDs for new product and service offerings and manages all associated operational activities throughout the Product Life Cycle in collaboration with Development, Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Operations, Support, Regulatory and other key Stakeholders.
- Work with external vendors, partners and OEMs to define, create, and market simple and easy to use products.
- Understand the competitive landscape while being at the forefront of industry trends.
- Support creation of training, sales, support and marketing material.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on product support and launch planning issues.
- Stay current on technologies and evaluate 3rd party vendors, tools or products for potential use.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Extensive experience in managing products that aid in senior care or the care of those with memory disabilities (6-10 years expected)
- Degree in Marketing, Business, engineering, software, or related fields, or related career experience. MBA is desired.
- Passionate about technology, marketing and strategy, but even more passionate about meeting end-user and customer needs.
- Familiarity working upstream with R&D as well as downstream with groups like Marketing, Sales, and Support.
- Able to drive projects independently taking a structured approach to your work and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence cross-functional teams within a flexible work environment.
The candidate we are looking for:
- A good sense of humor matched and a passionate desire to lead in developing precisely crafted, high performance, best-in-class products and services.
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
- Is ambitious and has a commercial mindset.
- Works with an analytic approach and can think out of the box.
- Is keen to understand the senior market domain.
- Has a positive attitude and strong focus on execution.
- Is motivated by teamwork but can also work independently.
- Can demonstrate flexibility when priorities change.
- Able to travel 25% of schedule, inside the US and overseas. Must have or be able to acquire a US Passport.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (80-90%)
- Viewing computer monitor, videophone, and pager requiring close vision (80-90%)
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.