- Collect and translate business requirements into well understood, realistic, and actionable tasks.
Lead detailed analysis of potential data protection & privacy issues and opportunities
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications on a timely manner
- Define and provide support to operational processes internally to ensure proper handling of requests and escalations.
- Program and project level reporting on a recurring basis
- Define Key Performance Indicators (Metrics) for deliverables and report outcomes.
- Define change management process.
- Manage risks and dependencies as they occur.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of solution & optimal quality.
- Provide accurate scoping, time estimates and participate in overall project planning.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Facilitate meetings and communicate well in a large group of participants; meetings shall be prepared well in advance with supporting presentation material.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a leading university.
- Strong experience managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience with operationalizing policy and defining process.
- 10+ years' experience in software program or project management.
- Excellent attention to detail and reporting and managing of tasks.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, time management and analytical/problem solving abilities.
- Team player with ability to be hands-on & get knee-deep to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to perform at a rapid pace - and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, a true team player amongst local and remote resources in different time zones.
- Experience creating clear and easy to consume power point presentations, project, and process documentation.
- Focused in meeting client's requirements, expectations, and providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Experience defining business goals, business requirements and producing high quality project documentation supporting them. (Samples will be requested)
- Knowledge of Data Protection, Privacy, and/or Data Security concepts
Preferred Additional Expertise
- Six Sigma, PMP, and/or Certified Scrum Master
- IAPP certification or equivalent
- CISSP Security Certification
- FAIR certification
- Familiar with ISO Audit Compliance