Randstad Technologies is looking for a Automation Engineer to join our client in Washington, DC!
- Develop, maintain and execute automated tests in Java.
- Test APIs, associated databases (MongoDB, Cassandra or MySQL), and output inJSON and XML file feeds.
- Create automated test plans and test cases
- Evaluate test results to determine adherence to requirements and conformance to established business processes.
- Deploy and run Java applications (e.g. .ear, .jar, .war files) in an application server.
Installing software on Linux Os
Exposure to continuous development (CD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Testing (CT) methodologies and tools (Jenkins, Hudson, cucumber, fitness, etc)
- Familiar with MongoDB
- Will test VREX and associated sub-components, clearing builds for Production installations.
- Open defects and drive them to closure.
- Determine requirements from Rally user stories and author test cases.
- Pursue automation of functional testing, quality testing, end to end testing of the VREX system.
Experience using basic linux commands and the linux command line.
Nice to haves:
- Docker knowledge
- AWS/Azure/OpenStack Knowledge
- Experience with Agile processes and frameworks
location: Washington DC, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.