Java Developer Intermediate
The Java Developer Intermediate works with clients to develop and implement Agent as well as Consumer facing mobile/web self service solutions. These solutions utilize advanced and modern backend as well as frontend technologies.
Professional Skills Required
- Experience in building and deploying large scale enterprise grade applications
- Strong understanding of Web / Mobile Web enterprise technologies
- Expert in Java, SOA, RESTfull / SOAP
- Experience building / developing orchestration layers that utilize SOAP/REST
- Familiarity with non-relational databases, preferably MongoDB
- Familiarity with Linux
- JQuery / JQuery Mobile
- AngularJS a plus
- CSS Experience a plus
- Familiarity with cloud based solution architecture
- Preferred: Contributions to Open-Source projects
Business Skills Required
- Work Skills and Habits - A high-energy individual who is able to simultaneously manage multiple project activities and be engaged in multiple projects when needed. Ability to work independently as necessary with minimal supervision.
- Attention to Detail - Ability to undertake detailed project activities with accuracy and reliability.
- Communication skills - Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members including both Customer and Jacada representatives.
- Team Work - Ability to interface and work cooperatively with teammates, customers and third-party service providers.
- Problem Solving Skills - Ability to resolve customer problems with diplomacy, either directly or with the team's assistance.
- Leadership Skills - Ability to lead/direct development activities of a team or of multiple teams of developers, which may include customer team members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience