Content Marketing Manager
You will support efforts around human-centric brand stories. You?ll play an integral role in the end-to-end story publishing process including sourcing, selecting, developing and distributing stories. You?ll also partner with an analytics team to test, learn and apply learnings to future content development. We are looking for an exceptional strategic thinker, self-motivated and independent doer who is inspired by role technology plays in the world and wants to share that spirit.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support end-to-end content development process including story sourcing, story selection, content creation and distribution.
- Distribute stories across owned and earned communication channels by partnering with cross-functional comms and marketing teams.
- Partner with analytics, production and creative teams to test creative. Integrate learnings into content development and distribution so that stories are constantly iterating and evolving.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in brand marketing, content marketing, communications or editorial.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives.
- Proven ability to be an open-minded, yet decisive thinker.
- Proven ability to bring a consistent pipeline of new features, programs or content into the world.