Oracle Support Analyst/Manager
Our client in central New Jersey has a permanent job opening for an experience Oracle Implementation Analyst/Manager.
This will be a lead role supporting technical and functional aspects of our Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud application for the following modules: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement, Project Costing, Accounts Payable, Contract Management and Accounts Receivables. The implementation of these modules is in progress and will be completed this year.
- Be the point person for firm wide Oracle Cloud Fusion functional and technical matters overseeing a staff of up to two and/or a managed services provider
- Perform regression testing on upgrades, patches and bug fixes when applicable
- Provide ad-hoc functional support to end users for all modules
- Perform configuration additions and changes, including but not limited to chart of accounts maintenance, allocations, eliminations, distribution sets and vendor maintenance
- Coordination and documentation of service requests with Oracle
- Provide support for resolution of issues related to application interfaces between internal systems and outside banks
- Oversee development, maintenance and end user support as it relates to Fusion reporting tools including Smartview, Financial Reporting Studio and Essbase / Business Intelligence queries.
- Manage user access entitlements
- Coordinate responses to all internal and external audit requests
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis support
- Manage internal site for end users including content for training, support and FAQs
- Bachelor's degree, with a focus in IT or business preferred
- Five plus years of functional and technical experience in Oracle financials with focus in Fusion Cloud products (certification preferred)
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through Oracle support services from issue initiation to resolution
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel
- Ability to independently resolve issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external parties
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities with high attention to detail