Our client in central New Jersey has an open permanent position for an experienced Design Thinking and Prototyping Analyst will work closely with cross-functional business and technology teams to analyze end-to-end business processes, create end-user journey maps, and develop prototypes. Key Responsibilities
- Conduct pre-session research.
- Co-lead Design Thinking sessions using the 3-step process (Understand, Ideate, and Prototype) to analyze end-to-end business processes; create and maintain value models.
- Lead white-boarding sessions with project stakeholders to develop detailed end-user journeys and prototypes.
- Coordinate with implementation teams to communicate business and technology needs.
- Collaborate with technology research analyst to assess vendors vis-à-vis business requirements.
- Train and mentor project teams on Design Thinking principles and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ideally 8-10 years of hands-on professional experience in Design Thinking analysis and prototyping using Adobe, Axure, Balsamiq, or iRise.
- Proven experience in facilitating white-boarding sessions with cross-functional teams and working on large-scale technology projects.
- Possess an executive presence as well as the ability to synthesize and frame information.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and coordination skills.
location: Woodbridge, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
Facilitate sessions to draft new solutions for processes.
BS Degree minimum education requirement.
skills: Tactical, strategic thinker. Ability to work on prototypes and journey maps.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.