Learning & Development Strategist
The Live Design and Development team combines aspects of Design, Project Management and Execution, with some specialization in Live learning approaches. Designs learning solutions, leveraging the overall learning blueprint and/or fast tracks solution directly to production; develops detailed project plans; drives content development and builds the learning solutions; defines and executes the evaluation and data collection strategy; collects and maintains required compliance documentation.
- Understanding of learning solutions/methods including instructional design, learning objectives, major educational technologies (e.g. virtual classroom) and adult learning theory; and,
- Displaying and continuously developing project management and instructional design skills, business contexts and learning needs of a professional services firm and NASBA and AICPA CPE requirements and the impact on business.
- Meeting stakeholder expectations; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff;
- Working independently and prioritizing time to complete project tasks/deliverables within established project timeframes;
- Collaborating across the organization and with external vendors to meet client expectations, learning objectives, and implementation requirements to create an effective learning environment.
- Understanding of NASBA and AICPA CPE requirements and the impact on business;
- Understanding business contexts and learning needs of a professional services firm; prior knowledge/experience in a relevant area desirable, though not required; and,
- Managing multiple priorities and pro-actively troubleshooting and problem solving on a real-time basis, keeping leadership informed of progress and issue.
- Client service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong presence and communication skills
- Self sufficient with strong initiative and willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, Google platforms, and cloud based tools
- Ability and experience in managing people
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a professional services firm or equivalent
- Experience relevant to specific to role
- Prior training and development experience
- Bachelor degree or equiv experience preferred