The .NET Developer is an integrated member of a SCRUM development team. We are seeking a software professional with expertise in complex software design tasks, provide analysis and recommends solutions - a real technical leader.
This individual will perform development, program logic, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness to benefit, risk and performance. The resource is expected to survey the broader technical landscape and apply the optimal solution fit for purpose.
- Develop & maintain a complete transaction based application.
- Ensure high performance in a cross browser environment.
- Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer and developers.
- Support the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API. Communicate with external web services and support integration testing.
- Solves complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Able to excel under minimal supervision.
- Makes sound decisions that achieve objectives in support of the mission.
- Must have 5+ years of programming development experience in .Net.
- Experience with real time, high volume transaction systems
- Experience working with highly integrated transaction systems
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Experience working in a SCRUM SDLC model