- Design and implement powerful, highly scalable, and reliable products and services.
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Innovate and implement new ideas to solve complex software problems.
- Contribute to advancing the team's software development practices.
- Find and advocate industry standards and best practices in development methodologies, techniques, and technologies.
- Partner closely with program management and engineering leaders to ensure an end-to-end approach for a quality deliverable.
- Collaborate with your team members to understand product vision and requirements; execute against plan to deliver high quality software on schedule.
- Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks, before they occur, and present technical issues and their impact to management and team members.
- Proactively identify and build effective solutions to complex technical problems.
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
It's full stack Java developer; either SDE I or II level.
You may added the following requirements into Description or comment, if not impacting the approval process.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and web service technologies
- Proficient with data structures, algorithms, and systems architecture
- Expertise in Java
- Knowledge of performance and application testing
- General understanding of databases
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Three plus years of industry experience