Responsible for supporting the development group by executing all facets of the testing efforts defined within the CNB testing process guide. This individual will be responsible for interacting with the business units, development & infrastructure teams to ensure all testing events are executed successfully, communicated and documented correctly. The QA analyst will have extensive knowledge with regard to system integration testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT), and performance testing. Knowledge of configuration management and testing process flow will be required to support current and future testing needs.
The Lead Quality Assurance Analyst will be the key person to develop and execute QA activities for CNB's IS Quality Assurance Team. This individual will be a hands-on quality assurance analyst and lead the quality management team and have Project Management background as we grow our organization. This person will be responsible for developing Testing methodologies and performing quality assurance needs analysis.
- Implement and manage testing process and infrastructure for all application development efforts.
- Analyze requirement and design specifications to be utilized in the creation of test cases /test scripts.
- Developing and Executing QA Test Plan-- Will develop and execute QA test plan for software applications. This will include test bed development and improvement, documentation as well as the development of white box and black box test scripts.
- Hardware and Software Testing -- direct execution testing of all hardware and software products; will develop testing scripts and will be responsible for their implementation into the testing environment.
- Create detailed project schedule identifying all task required for small, medium and large testing events.
- Manage, document & report software issues/concerns to the Quality Assurance Manager and appropriate team members.
- Co-ordinate review and signoff of test conditions.
- Design and track all issues within the identified toolset.
- Manage the movement of all objects
- Develops implements and executes a testing methodology providing comprehensive software evaluation.
- Supports the integrity and usability of staging areas and beta environments.
- Defines and enforces migration process.
- Researches, selects, implements and maintains a content management/migration tool.
- Establishes and coordinate release schedules.
- Handles functionality/scalability testing of applications prior to promoting to production.
- Enhances and maintains regression tests.
- Develops QA methodology, templates and best practices for testing.
- Provides leadership to the team in establishing and supporting project goals, tasks and priorities.
- *Bachelors' Degree
- *Minimum 10 years of project management and software product quality assurance experience required.
- *Minimum of 10 years Information Technology experience required
- *Minimum 2 years leading a team
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities relating to business and financial systems/processes.
- Thorough problem-solving abilities.
- Have a demonstrated record of success in developing and executing formal release testing for high quality, complex software products.
- Must be a strong Business analyst with background in banking and The Guide Project Management methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with common testing tools, including automated regression, load and scalability testing for both GUI applications.
- Some programming/scripting experience in Compuware or equivalent software testing tools.
- Experience testing applications relying on a RDBMS and web based technology.
- This person should be familiar with standard product development life cycle (PDLC), CVS and defect-tracking procedures preferably using Compuware or similar tools.
- Must be capable of providing constructive feedback to software design reviews.
- Experience with end-user problem resolution and user documentation is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.