As a visual designer, you will work with creative leadership and key partners to craft components for a responsive UI system (web-based) that will be deployed across multiple markets and communication sites. Your work will help connect to and communicate with users through storytelling, intuitive interfaces, and digital brand experiences.
You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from producers, information architects, experience designers, content strategists, writers, and engineers to bring these designs to life.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create UI components and structures that will be used within a broader interactive design system
- Create websites that embody the principles and design using aforementioned components
- Create guidelines and specifications for users and stakeholders.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Degree in Design or related field 5+ years of experience in Interaction design or a related field.
- A proven ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual, building UI systems, and graphic design (typography, layout and how it extends across digital)
- Solid understanding of how to design for the modern web?across browsers, screen sizes, and user profiles.
- Detail-oriented (to the pixel!) and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Expert proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Knowledge of contemporary design and technology trends and insightful ways on how these could be relevant to digital brand expression.
List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Ability to prototype (InVision, Framer, AfterEffects etc.).
- Experience working with external vendors, agencies, creative talents, etc.
- Previous experience working with our internal teams (product or marketing).