Microsoft Systems Engineer
Our client, a well established Microsoft Partner consulting firm, is in need of a Microsoft Systems Engineer to work as part of a client facing consulting team.
- Work with other consultants and sales team members to design and execute the technical implementation of SCCM and Intune solutions based on client requirements and design specifications
- Recommend a solution that aligns with the customer's business needs and requirements (discuss benefits and risks)
- Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
- Review, create and test application packages, to support periodic upgrades and new installations, for Business as usual and to support projects.
- Deploy application packages across the infrastructure using Microsoft SCCM, managing uninstalls and version control.
- Ability to design, implement, and troubleshoot SCCM environment
- Ability to provide recommendations around SCCM vs. Intune and/or hybrid implementations
- Ability to work with Intune in Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM) and PC Management capacity.
- Strong background in Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016 deployment, design, implementation and administration desired
- Design and execute Office 365 solutions based on client requirements and design specifications
- Experience designing Office 365 solutions for Enterprise clients.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure AD and implementation of SSO solutions
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)