Business Systems Analyst
This position is responsible for the technical delivery of a Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM/AML) product solution to end users in the banking financial services industry. The individual oversees all technical aspects of the product including server administrations, database administration, performs technical implementations, application installations/upgrades, application monitoring, server monitoring, daily processing status and works directly with internal Clients to provide support for the product.
The individual oversees all technical aspects of the product and works directly with internal Clients to provide support and installation and technical implementations for the product. The position is responsible for server administration, database administration, researching/resolving critical problems to ensure a high level of Client satisfaction and retention.
- Oversees all technical aspects of the FCRM/AML products ,external customer support/troubleshooting, setup, installation, training, upgrades, advanced support, daily monitoring, troubleshooting and daily processing/daily updates.
- Tracks and monitors daily processing and troubleshoots daily processing issues to ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met. Ensures daily updates, jobs & tasks are completed in accordance with client expectations and commitments.
- Completes department cross-training as required to ensure familiarity with the servers, databases and applications used to deliver the product solution to end users.
- Answers technical questions related to the product in order to support the sales staff, Account Managers, Service Managers and Client Services staff.
- Provides technical support to resolve client issues.
- Assists client services team with troubleshooting report writing errors, connectivity issues and program errors.
- Maintains outstanding issues list ensuring outstanding issues receive regular follow up and the status is tracked and updated regularly.
- Assists in the planning and design of products throughout all stages of the product life cycle.
- Research new product ideas or enhancements to existing products.
- Provide product support to internal departments and external clients upon special request.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science and/or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with a working knowledge of the organization and intermediate technical skills required to complete assignments.
- Minimum of five years work-related experience.
- Must be able to make decisions, resolve problems using experience and professional judgment, follow specific instructions, perform repeatable technical product implementations, manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously and possess effective multi-tasking skills.
- Must show a demonstrated work history of learning technical software applications, processes and procedures as well as performing technical product implementations.
- Have a good working knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Windows servers, including hardware and software.