Technical Fraud Business Analsyt
Fraud Services is a core Java middleware application with multiple touch points with both internal middleware applications, system of records, vendors and customer facing applications.
Experience in JSON, soap, Restful messaging architecture is preferred
- Acts as a lead BSC resource in providing application understanding and design guidance and consultation to projects, business partners, interfacing applications and development staff, utilizing an understanding of project requirements, existing processing, and established project timelines.
- Analyzes complex business requirements, designs and writes functional specifications (FSD) to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides functional/technical design validation and business requirement insight to help coding direction as needed with a focus on reliability, scalability, re-usability and efficiency in a middleware application
- Self-directed to review existing processing documentation to support upcoming efforts
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Liaisons with off-shore tech lead and programmers on technical design and development progress
- Supports SDLC project lifecycle through all phases and activities as a technical BSC
Required / Desired Skills:
- Core Java- background or project experience with Java middleware
- Experience in a Middleware environment (Not GUI)
- SQL - (desired)
- MQ - high level knowledge
- SOAP - high level knowledge
- Restful- high level knowledge
- JSON- high level knowledge
- XML Schema - Solid skill working with XML Schemas and associated data mapping between Schema and data requirements
- 6+ years of work experience
- Flexible work schedule to work with off shore Development lead
Will consider Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN for location