SDP team is building new Application Development Platform based on Cloud Native technologies. This platform will provide tools to develop new application easily and quickly.
Understand the security and business context. Provide technical analysis, recommendations and evaluate security products. Design of systems to accommodate security requirements. Lead and mentor technical team on security design and architecture. Manage Technical Security Projects, Develop / generate code (e.g. hands-on coding, security tool development. Deploy and install software and monitoring devices; configure devices; set up accounts; implement access controls. Incident Management, Client Inquiry and TCMT (e.g. Act as a primary escalation point for security breaches, troubleshoot and solve on call/immediate security issues, work on incidents; monitor logs and perform data mining. (Experience Required 10+ years)
Please include any additional details/requirements to the Job Description above. Be specific with the Job Qualification requirements.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
- Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
- Experience with security frameworks including ISO, NIST SP 800-53, HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, FedRamp, HITRUST, or NIST CSF
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge of Pen Test, Security Scan,
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on technical experience designing, implementing, and supporting information security solutions in enterprise and cloud environments
- Familiarity with industry security standards such as SysTrust, OWASP, and OAuth
- Understanding of data privacy concerns and GDPR
- Strong expertise with Amazon Web Services' security capabilities and best practices
- Experience incorporating security practices into DevOps processes
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge of Big data technologies.