Technical Product Owner
- Demonstrated experience defining business and system requirements for software related products and services.
- Experienced at leading analysts in the process of understanding and documenting the users need.
- Identifying needed capabilities to resolve the products need.
- Working with technical and operational resources to create a Roadmap for what capabilities should be delivered and when they should be delivered.
- Lead analysts through the process of creating requirements for a development team to implement within an agile environment.
- Manage and groom a backlog of requirements for a product.
- Evaluate requirements and test results as the projects mature through the SDLC. Assess the products effectiveness post implementation.
The ideal candidate will have Active Directory experience, AD migration/integration experience, significant documentation and negotiation skills, ITIL/MOF/other process skills to define and get all parties involved to agree on a unified approach to AE Active Directory integrations.
ITIL/MOF/Governance processes, consulting/negotiation, Active Directory.