A client of ours in San Antonio, TX is looking for a Digital Business Systems Analyst for a permanent opportunity.
- The Senior Business Analyst - Digital Health Services is responsible for coordinating the analysis required to align IT solutions with business initiatives across the global digital ecosystem. Focus will be on next generation global telehealth IT applications. This includes implementing the latest in cloud and mobile strategies, aligning internal business processes, leading cross functional teams, collaborating with UX/UI resources, assisting with MVP level prototyping and helping shape significant changes in how a healthcare company interacts with its customers.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for IT analysis globally within the digital health ecosystem (web/mobile/ecommerce/IOT).
- Champions the use of process design along with emerging technologies to introduce new features and or functions to key stakeholders.
- Works closely with UI and UX development teams to document and prioritize functional requirements and customer journeys.
- Responsible for driving efficiency amongst cross functional teams focused on various technology platforms.
- Manages relationships with key stakeholders on a day to day basis.
- Help with solution architecture around ordering processes, customer touchpoints and interaction, automation and self-service.
- Works closely with developers to ensure requirements understanding and handoff, provide clarifications during the build cycle, and establish regular checkpoints to ensure system changes align with intended vision.
- Write, review and approve test cases to ensure requirements coverage.
- Responsible for all levels of testing oversight and outcomes to confirm requirements and testing criteria align.
- Engage and transition knowledge to IT operations teams by providing overviews, detailed documentation, hands-on demo/learning opportunities and follow-up support to ensure transfer of day to day operations after go-live.
- Provide input to project funding process by capturing estimates for needed resources in addition to a summary set of requirements.
- Actively helps manage vendor relationships with respect to solution offering comparisons, evaluating cost structures against alternatives and participating in vendor SOW reviews.
- Performs market analysis in order to stay directly engaged on technical trends and potential industry changes.
- Ability to envision and prescribe engaging omni-channel experiences across mobile, web, IoT, etc.
- Ability and willingness to innovate and learn new technologies quickly.
- BS degree in business, information systems, or similar work experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead teams of business users to elicit clear requirements
- 4+ years of IT system analysis experience
- 4+ years working within large software development projects
- 4+ years working on custom applications
- 4+ years working on projects within the web/mobile/ecommerce/IOT digital space
- Experience working in an outsourced engagement model with global teams
- 3+ years of healthcare or regulated industry experience
- Prior experience with EMR platforms, or other health technology solutions
- Previous hands on experience with various web content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to work and if needed, lead other IT analysts within larger projects
- Firm understanding on current IOT trends and near future improvements and benefits
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to bring various teams together and focus energy towards a common goal
- Comfortable with leading and organizing large meetings
- Proven ability to gather solid requirements and acceptance criteria with various levels of leadership
- Capacity to be prescriptive with technical options while assisting stakeholders in prioritizing their needs
- Planning and executing system integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Efficient in working iteratively with development resources
- Knowledge of user experience and user design principles
- Experience with prototyping and preliminary wireframe design
- Versed and comfortable in various project methodologies
- Familiarity with order to cash processes and complex system integrations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.