Senior Business Systems Analyst
A client of ours in San Antonio, TX is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for a permanent opportunity.
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, or equivalent working experience
- At least 5 years of IT system analysis experience.
- 4+ years working projects within the web/mobile/ecommerce digital segment.
- 3+ years working in an outsourced engagement model with documented ability to driving solutions across global teams.
- At least 4 years of experience working complex software development projects involving data integrations.
- At least 4 years of experience working on custom applications (a plus is ERP experience with customization projects).
- 3-4 years of healthcare or regulated industry experience.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to bring various teams together and focus energy towards a common goal.
- Comfortable with leading and organizing large meetings.
- Proven ability to gather solid requirements and acceptance criteria with all levels of leadership.
- Capacity to be prescriptive with technical options while assisting stakeholders in prioritizing their needs.
- Planning and executing system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Efficient in working iteratively with development resources.
- Knowledge of user experience and user design principles.
- Experience with prototyping and wireframe design.
- Well versed in project methodologies including both waterfall and agile.
- Familiarity with order to cash processes.
- Prior experience with EMR platforms, or other health technology solutions.
- Previous hands on experience with various web content management systems (CMS).
- Skillset includes ability to lead other IT analysts within larger projects.
- Responsible for IT analysis within the digital health product vertical.
- Helps champion the use of process design and optimization along with emerging technologies to introduce new features and or functions to key stakeholders.
- Will work closely with UI and UX development teams to document and prioritize functional requirements and customer journeys.
- Responsible for driving efficiency amongst cross functional teams focused on various technology platforms.
- Manages relationships with key stakeholders on a day to day basis.
- Identify and document ideas and opportunities for improving Advantage Center processes, automation and self-service. Assist with business prioritization processes.
- Collaborate effectively with other IT teams to implement new business process requirements on the new platform.
- Work closely with developers to ensure requirements understanding and handoff, provide clarifications during the build cycle, and establish regular checkpoints to ensure system changes align with intended vision.
- Collaborate with development teams early and throughout all projects to ensure alignment on desired customer experience and business results.
- Responsible for systems within the digital health space of Acelity.
- Work closely with testing teams to ensure requirements and testing criteria alignment. Review and approve test cases to ensure requirements coverage.
- Support project-level business lead during User Acceptance Testing, including demo of new system capabilities, reviewing detailed requirements, user experience and potential training areas.
- Engage and transition knowledge to IT operations teams by providing overviews, detailed documentation, hands-on demo/learning opportunities and follow-up support to ensure transfer of day to day operations after go-live.
- Provide input to project funding process by capturing estimates for needed resources in addition to a summary set of requirements.
- Actively helps manage vendor relationships with respect to solution offering comparisons, evaluating cost structures against alternatives and participating in vendor SOW reviews.