The Salesforce Administrator is part of our Member Relations team that supports the Client Management & Services team as well as the Knowledge Management Center. This position is the liaison between management, Information Services, and the users of Salesforce. Troubleshoot and work with end-users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies, and/or procedures.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations;
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including various IT staff, support vendors and outside consultants as needed;
- Participate in the software testing process, which may include devising test plans, creating test cases, and coordinating actual software testing;
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Train new and existing users on how to use Salesforce;
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Provide application users with technical support;
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution and coordinating with project manager and business analyst;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed;
- Assist programmer with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.