Jr. VB.NET Developer
Randstad Technical is searching for a VB.Net Developer to join our client in the Norcross, GA area for an immediate contract to perm position supporting a tracking app, and making it available to be easily translatable to other languages.
- Review code; list all displayable words and messages and where they are displayed in the Web Application.
- Replace all label controls and message display controls with a language translation control.
- Build and populate translation databases.
- Generate tests that verifies proper translation
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Jordan @ 678-430-3726 or send resume to Jordan.Smith@randstadusa.com
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
- 1+ year of VB.Net experience
- 1+year of SQL experience
- 1+ years of Visual Studio experience
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- 1 year of work experience with ASP.net.
- 1 year of work experience with MS Visual Studio Visual Basic 2010 or higher
- 1 year of work experience with MS SQL Server Database 2008 or higher or equivalent type of database
- Experience with Dev Express ASP.Net is a plus.