Associate Director, Strategy and Business Intelligence
Our client, an industry leader in their field, is looking for an Associate Director level Business Intelligence leader to join their team. The team provides strategic advice and support to all of the businesses within the company. Working closely with the business units, the team develops and executes solutions to deliver improved business results including growing revenues, developing new products, improving productivity and enhancing the reputation of the company. Using a data-driven approach, this group is also responsible for analyzing the success of strategic initiatives around the firm.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Delivering Business Intelligence solutions through QlikView/Qlik Sense
- Setting up on-demand and scheduled reporting using NPrinting.
- Designing backend ETL for data extraction and transformation; building reporting data models
- Analysis of large data sets, with statistical methods, developing conclusions and presenting actionable recommendations to management.
- Working with business users to gather requirements and manage scope
- Training end users on dashboard usage, preparing documentation and guides.
- Contribute to monthly/quarterly reporting
- Ensure technical deliveries are designed and implemented following a strategic approach and aligned to the team's guidelines and best practices
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years' experience of working with QlikView
- Preferably Qlik Certified
- Mastery of charting; set analysis; reusability; leveraging variables and templates; and building/deploying section-access security models.
- Ability to write complex front end scripting or expressions.
- Advanced SQL skills are an advantage. Experience of working with large data volumes.
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and other integration technologies is a plus.
- Exposure to additional BI tools such as Tableau
- Some experience with Salesforce and SAP is a plus
- Some experience doing data analysis and discovery using R/Python is a plus.