Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Job title: Android Developer
Job type: Direct Hire
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please respond directly to | Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com | If you're a qualified applicant, he will respond to you same business day.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- See projects through to completion from start to finish and on time.
- Work closely with Team Leads, Developers and Project Manager.
- Handle multiple projects at once, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving.
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as you will be working with overseas developers
- 3+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with the Android SDK and Java programming language
- Experience with Git/Mercurial, SQL, XML, JSON and Web Services
- Android native UI/UX experience
- Ability to translate business requirements into app functionality
- A passion for mobile device technologies