Content Marketing Manager
You will support efforts around our brand editorial stories and campaigns. You?ll play an integral role in the end-to-end publishing process including developing and distributing stories and promotions. You?ll also partner with an analytics team to test and apply learnings to future content development. We are looking for an exceptional strategic thinker, self-motivated and independent doer who is inspired by the role technology plays in the world and wants to share that spirit.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support end-to-end content development process including content creation and distribution.
- Promote stories across paid, owned and earned communication channels by partnering with cross-functional comms and marketing teams.
- Partner with analytics, production and creative teams to test creative. Integrate learnings into content development and distribution so that stories are constantly iterating and evolving.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in brand marketing, content marketing, communications or editorial.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives.
- Demonstrated abilities in social media content distribution and influencer marketing
- Proven ability to be an open-minded, yet decisive thinker.
- Proven ability to bring a consistent pipeline of new features, programs or content into the world.
- Proven ability in executing brand campaigns
- List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Loves content and is aware of future forward developments in the publishing world and is constantly looking for new and interesting ways to bring stories to life
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding insights, strategy and analytics.
- Curiosity to learn more about the world, technology and the implications it brings to humanity.
- Global mindset and ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios.
- Team player