Scrum Master for RTE
Experience: 15+ years in IT Industry, 7+ Years in Project Management and 3+ years of Agile Scrum Master
Qualification: 4-year degree from an accredited institution. Technical degree in engineering or computer science preferred. Certified Scrum Master(CSM) / PMP-Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
· Managing complex IT application/software development projects (preferably in Financial industry).
· Ability to execute projects using various Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies - · WaterFall, Iterative, Agile (Scrum/Kanban/et;), etc;
· Experience as an RTE
· SAFe Experience and Certification
· Run Agile Release Train (ART)
· Facilitate Program Increment (PI) Planning
· Run Scrum of Scrums
· Run Product Owner Sync
· Support Product Management
· Escalate Impediments and Lead Feature Delivery Strategy for All Teams
· Coach Teams and Scrum Masters at Team and Program Level
· Overall ART Metrics
· Facilitate System Demo
· Inspect & Adapt Workshop
· Communities of Practice
· Understand methodologies and speak intelligently about them and leverage applicable techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise. Experience transitioning from a Waterfall methodology to an Agile Scrum environment.
· Leading daily, weekly and monthly Agile rituals efficiently and strictly
· Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
· Working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework
· Hands-on experience with project management software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint,etc), VersionOne Agile, ServiceNow, Planview, etc.
· Familiarity with agile engineering (DevOps) and automation tools such as Git, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins and Docker
· Work with the project team to identify, assess, mitigate, manage and communicate risks that impact project cost, schedule, and/or scope to achieve project success
· Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills to handle fast paced environment & demanding stakeholders
· Must have experience working with stakeholders at various levels of management and presenting project status reports & dashboards