Exciting opportunity to be a contributor on an innovative team with a startup spirit on an enterprise level.
Our client is looking for a Technical Developer with a thirst for building incredible iOS interfaces to join our Product and Design teams. As a member of these team, you'll have the opportunity to marry strong programming fundamentals with a constant application of design heuristics. You should be at home in iterative sprints, continuous development, and modern workflow to collaboratively arrive at beautiful, highly functional, and scalable solutions.
· Concept and build one or more digital products within the team's ecosystem.
· Rapidly and efficiently build prototypes.
· Daily collaboration with designers and researchers.
· Create programming style guides for modular interface elements in partnership with Front End Engineers.
What we're looking for...
· Hands-on experience with Objective C for sure. Swift is a plus.
· BS degree in HCI, Technical Design, Computer Science, or similar field of study.
· 4 years experience building prototypes and early stage rapid development.
· Advanced experience building interfaces for iOS.
· Portfolio of work or a published app in the App Store.
· Self-motivated and able to manage schedule against multiple milestones and
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.