This is a 6 month renewable contract for an AWS Engineer with a client of ours in RTP, NC. Candidate must have strong experience with AWS Cloud Technologies and must have experience with AWS networking and security.
The AWS Engineer will be responsible for managing the administration, network, security and access management within the AWS Virtual Private Cloud. This position will work with the team to develop best practices for VPC management and support migration activities for the R&D IS platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant expertise with network, security and roles based access
- Private and/or public cloud management experience
- Administrator knowledge of AWS
- Successfully planned and executed the migration for complex applications and infrastructure services
- DHCP, DNS expertise
- Designed and supported global R&D lab testing network
- Experience working for or with managed services providers
- Ability to customize solutions for non-standard applications
- Enabled and supported infrastructure for moving large amounts of data