Software Systems Architect
We are seeking a Software Systems Architect in the Orlando, FL area. This family is responsible for performing technical planning, software systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness for total software systems.
- Provides technical leadership in a specific field in which the individual is typically well known within the industry.
- Uses professional concepts in developing approaches in the solution of critical software architecture problems and broad design issues.
- Works on software architecture problems that impact the design success of products or addresses broad design issues of future products or technologies.
- Evaluates recommended solutions to problems related to software systems architecture and makes final recommendations to customers
- May act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may manage the technical efforts of a number of technical and support staff.
- Involves comprehensive knowledge of this field and the ability to complete very difficult and extremely complex assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 12+ years related experience.
- Extensive experience with ServiceNow and on premise installation experience.
- Seeking someone with at least 8 years experience with ServiceNow.