The ideal candidate is an innately organized person who's excited about data, research, pipeline analysis and who loves to interact with customer facing team members. Candidates must have the ability to pivot quickly and adapt to new strategies, products and requests. Reporting to the VP of Global Sales Operations, this role will work cross-functionally with multiple departments including sales, fields operations, marketing, operations, finance, product, and IT to support the rollout and continued optimization of sales operation functions.
- Assist in the development of annual and quarterly forecasts; create sales leadership facing forecasts, pipeline analysis and trending.
- Partner with the global sales team to help drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help build increased seller productivity and adoption of internal systems.
- Represent the Global Sales organization as an expert on our internal processes, field realities, and overall objectives in cross-functional meetings.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of product strategies and financial initiatives to align our sales leadership teams through data driven metrics.
- Perform regular data analysis to monitor and drive increased productivity across the sales organization and leverage this data to proactively identify areas for improvements
- Develop a deep understanding in all aspects of the sales business and leverage that knowledge to identify areas for improvement in processes and procedures
- Translate data sets into actionable insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports for the larger sales and operations teams.
- Report on success of new roll-outs and enhancements to existing processes
- Collect feedback from the team for process and system enhancement requests
- Work closely with international teams to drive process optimization and training
- Expert Salesforce.com user
- High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on tough projects in order to support growth of the business.
- Advanced Excel skills required, including proficiency with pivot tables and Vlookups.
- Professional experience in data analysis and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization.
- Must be able to speak the Salesforce.com language in order to make recommendations for processes and communicate effectively with our Business Optimization team