- Acts as the principal designer and developer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of six years experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
- A personality that thrives in a highly complex, demanding developer role.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
- Ability to contribute to technical teams across many different organizations (internal and external).
- Ability to work with cross product teams to resolve issues, create robust solutions, and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to quickly grasp new areas of business and new technologies.
- Have excellent presentation, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills. Being able to communicate technical subjects in easy to understand business terms.
- Superb problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in understanding technology to resolve business issues
- Strong knowledge of operational maintenance environment, application and infrastructure
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- APPLICATION PROGRAMMING
- APPLICATION TESTING/PROGRAMMING
- DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
- MICROSOFT SSRS
- MODEL VIEW CONTROLLER
- MS SQL SERVER
- MS VISIO
- SQL SERVER