Randstad Technologies is seeking an energetic and accomplished individual for our SharePoint Developer position to join a technical team that supports the full phase implementation of various Data Integration, Data Management, Data Quality, and Big Data platform architecture and solutions using several Informatica products for a top client in the Pleasanton area. The position is responsible for upgrading, maintaining, and customizing the team's current website.
- Design, develop and maintain MS Office SharePoint Server based solutions
- Be able to read and write code in C# within the SharePoint application
- Analyze data and develop reporting on .NET Framework Web interface
- Design and develop solutions requiring data flows from multiple data sources
- Must be able to develop well-written and supportable code Qualifications
Nice to Haves:
- 5+ years of MS Office SharePoint Server Development (Web Parts, Features, custom Content Types, and SharePoint Web Services) is required
- 5+ years C# and .Net Framework Web Development
- 5+ years MS SQL Application Development
- 2+ years experience with requirements gathering
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- SharePoint views and forms with jQuery and jQuery UI
- Enterprise environment experience
- SharePoint Certs
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
- To work with IT organization and user departments to develop efficient and effective SharePoint solutions to meet business requirements.
- Support all components of the Microsoft SharePoint environment.
- SharePoint 2013 web applications development experience.
- Good documentation and analytical skills.
- Strong customer interaction skills including verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- SharePoint 2013, Administration and Configuration, Design of Master Pages and style sheets, Security Setup, JSOM, REST API and reports.