Senior AML Business Analyst
Job Description: the resource will perform business analysis and develop business requirements documentation. Collaborate with project managers, application managers, business managers, and the engineering and SQA team members.
- Analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders, developers, testers and users at multiple levels.
- Act as a liaison with technology and business unit subject matter experts in support of Sanctions Screening project.
- Solicit information from business and IT SMEs about application functions, data and process flows.
- Document application functions, data and process flows using prescribed template, or appropriate fit-for-purpose format.
- Participate in integration design process and provide detailed documentation and requirements as appropriate.
- Document reports required by system stakeholders.
This is supporting Compliance Sanctions Screening (AML Sanction Screening)
Software Must haves: Strong MS Office - Word, Excel.
Day to Day: Working as an analyst collecting and documenting requirements: meetings, solo work; reviews