Product Specialist - Salesforce
The Product Specialist supports products and applications internal to the company throughout their life-cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to manage tactical execution in a role connecting business operations, technology solutions and the end-user experience. To be successful, the Product Specialist must possess skills in technical troubleshooting, business analysis, data analysis, vendor management and project management. The ideal candidate is passionate about advocating for products and optimized business process across business and IT, consistently striving to achieve the best end-user experience.
- Manage production support and act as the SME for assigned applications and products; champion change requests to improve usability and system performance.
- Prioritize small enhancements, working with application specific resources to deliver solutions while maintaining a cadence of regular updates to business stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day vendor relationship support including tracking timely completion of production tickets and adherence to service agreements.
- Consult with Sales and Marketing business teams, IT and vendors to gather requirements on new features related to the product roadmap.
- Project management, overall risk and issue management as needed for smaller projects and scheduled system releases.
- Collaborate with IT project managers and business analysts on cross-functional projects, researching vendor or application impact to the business.
- Execute on plans to maintain system health and work in partnership with delivery teams to obtain necessary details to insure resource availability and task completion.
- Research product, market, business and competitive trends to identify opportunities for product or system growth.
- Work with Sr. Product Manager and business resources to directly support and configure Salesforce.com; provide administrator guidance in content management and website applications.
- Bachelors of Science in Business, IT or other related field of study
- 3 years of experience in a customer facing role
- 2 years of experience in working with third party vendors
- 2 years of experience in project management or business analysis
- 2 years of experience as an administrator or end user of CRM or Content Management systems
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience in SQL, reporting or data analysis
- Preferred Industry experience: Construction, Financial Services, Transportation/Trucking/Railroad