IT Project Manager
The IT lead will be responsible for successful delivery of projects related to the new Accounting rules around CECL. This is a critical role, and is required to work closely in a matrix management fashion across all aspects of Finance Technology; PMO and Controllers Business unit
The ideal candidate would have the following skills
- Good understanding of Banking and Financial instrument accounting
- Strong understanding and implementation of financial systems in a banking organization
- Proven PM capabilities to execute projects on time, within budget and to scope.
- Effective communicator and adapts style and messaging to the audience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials or related ERP Software experience
- Comfortable navigating dynamic environments, ambiguity and being a catalyst to drive decisions
- Ability to effectively uncover, align and manage stakeholders needs and expectations
- Action oriented - escalates and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Understands financial planning, project budgeting, and expense tracking to successfully manage project budgets to completion
- Working knowledge of complex technology systems implementations, with ability to effectively communicate with technology and business partners
80%- Design Support of Critical finance system implementations
10%- Help design system support strategy and identify efficiencies
10%- Finance technology management project prioritization, resourcing, reporting and communication
- 8+ Years of IT experience, with at least 4+ years as a Senior Technical Project Manager leading large-scale technology implementations.
- PM experience leading projects over $5MM, full lifecycle from design to development and implementation.
- PM experience leading large projects that span 2+ years in duration.
- PM experience leading projects that involve large Vendor-software implementations.
- PM experience leading projects that follow formalized lifecycle development methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent leadership skills, with ability to track, monitor, and drive project activities