Service Desk Analyst
Our client located in Alpharetta is seeking a Customer Experience Analyst to be the initial escalation point for service desk incidents. These are typically difficult or critical incidents in which the service desk staff does not have the expertise to handle. This position will resolve the escalated issues and cross train the service desk staff. This position will provide an end user's perspective on changes to existing products, specifications on new products, and training for internal employees. This position will assist in the development of tools and techniques to assist the service desk staff in responding to customer inquiries. This position may act as an integral liaison between the Customer Operations team and escalation points within the software development and engineering groups for incident and problem resolution of escalated issues and product improvement.
· Helps develop diagnostic techniques; documents problem identification techniques related to our clients products to assist service desk staff in identifying and resolving customer incidents.
· Provides internal training to service desk personnel on all company products and problem identification techniques, to include diagnostic software and hardware.
· Responsible for incident and problem management.
· Proactively follows through on customer issues to ensure customers concerns are addressed accurately and promptly. Works on key customer sites.
· Utilizes customer feedback to identify required changes to company Products. Communicates change to Product Specialist group by submitting Request for Change notices, Feature Requests, and Defect notices.
· May act as liaison between Customer Operations and escalation groups such as Software Development/Engineering/Testing.
· Implements improvements to internal Customer Operations programs, processes and procedures.
· Logs, accurately tracks and documents all incidents in the call tracking database, CRM.
· Coordinates and completes large technical level projects for customers escalated from Service Desk, Service Desk Lead, Service Desk Supervisor, etc.
· Assist Service Desk Technicians formulate and provide "plans" to customers as required
· Acts as technical coach and mentor for Service Desk Technicians.
· Provides on-call support as part of an on-call rotation.
· May travel up to 10%
· Personal Computer skills-Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Write and execute SQL and Oracle queries
· Data analysis, data management
· Technical troubleshooting
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
· Plus a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in customer service, technical support in related field, or utility industry.
· An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be acceptable.
· Experience with the following software programs: Windows, Windows Server Environment, Microsoft Office, SQL Server, Oracle, UNIX, Sun Solaris or related programs.
· Experience with general PC hardware, communication devices, and/or networking.
· RF experience desirable. Proven ability to multi-task.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work independently or with a team.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting project, please reach out to Ashley @ 678-867-3010 or send resume to Ashley.Brown@randstadusa.com