Solutions Architect-Network & Software
Randstad Technologies is hiring! We're seeking a Senior-level Solutions Architect for a long-term contract in Alpharetta, Ga.
For more information or if you wish to apply directly, please apply online and we'll reach out immediately!
Solution Architect (SA) is responsible for the Architecture of customer solutions.
Solution Architect will be able to develop deep, trusted relationships with internal and external customers at all levels, including executives, business owners and IT professionals, translating IT capabilities into the appropriate industry business value.
SAs have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills. SAs build architectures & provide prescriptive guidance across Network, Storage, Operating Systems, Cloud, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, CI/CD, mid-tier technologies that include secure application integration.
You must be self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
- 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Conceptual Architecture, Design and Application Deployment of large data and analytics-based application systems
- Recognized as a trusted technical advisor within the company
- Engage with clients to envision large scale revenue-generating systems/platforms and translate that vision to system design (enterprise scale).
- Develop, Document and Evangelize re-useable functional and technical application architecture patterns
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Sales, Customers, Executives, IT Management and Delivery teams
- Significant decision making in implementation of product features/stories
- Guides customers to make strategic decisions that appropriately balance their competing needs for short-and long-term goals
- Develop and Contribute to the ongoing innovation, tool selection and improvement of team processes and data workflow
- Provide feedback into Client products
- Understanding of industries across Banking/Financial Services or Telco.
- Experience with implementing Infrastructure heavy, Secure, cloud based and SaaS solutions
- Experience with software development and quality assurance
- Experience in customer facing roles in the capacity of technical consultants, design leads etc.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline required