Web Developer (Gen) II
Role: Web Developer (Gen) II?
- Front-end development to support the Corporate Intranet ongoing development and defect resolution.
- Career-Development position within field.
- Requires high skill sets and developing proficiency within discipline.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed within Agile framework.
- Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Clear communication skills while coordinating with other team members, business, and graphic designers.
- Self-motivated problem solver, especially in regard to debugging issues.
- Minimum of 2 years' front-end development experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must have high competency and 2+ years of experience with Nested LESS / CSS and AngularJS.
- Exposure/experience with Sitecore platform highly preferred.