Systems Administrator- Intermediate
Randstad Technologies is seeking an OpenText Systems Administrator for a long-term contract position located in Alpharetta, Ga.
For more information or if you wish to apply directly, please contact Andre.Ajayi@randstadusa.com
The Global Corporate Platforms team at Client is looking for talented people to build, maintain and support complex OpenText system landscapes. This resource will guarantee that these systems and databases are running efficiently, to ensure that the business users are able to proceed with day to day activities. This position will have the opportunity to contribute to project work for implementations, migrations and extensions. In addition, this role covers and supports the whole Change and Problem Management (Software Upgrades and patches (both application and database), Restart, Recovery, Software and Database Tuning).
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve OpenText system issues, including servers, interfaces, and database issues.
- Administer and manage OpenText systems, tune, and help setup monitoring of these systems.
- Distribute, manage and monitor workload of the OpenText landscapes.
- Maintain performances of OpenText systems by planning and executing tuning activities.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of OpenText system upgrades.
- Administer and perform all OpenText administration (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
- Develop and maintain system documentation.
- Work closely with the Cyber Security Team to ensure security vulnerabilities are eliminated within allotted SLA
- Actively assist the Business Technology Teams with any OpenText related tasks/implementations
- BA in Computer Science or related field
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining OpenText (OT) software.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining OT Content Server, OT Directory Services, OT Brava!, and Archive Center.
- One (1) of year experience within the last three (3) years as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining OT extended ECM (xECM) software.
- One (1) year of experience as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and
maintaining JBoss and Tomcat software.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years as a systems administrator
in programming Linux scripts to automate system maintenance