Desktop Support Technician
Randstad Technologies is seeking a Desktop Support Technician for an exciting opportunity in downtown Kansas City, MO. This role will support internal customers for information technology hardware & software needs for personal computing devices.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner to resolve incidents and change orders related to hardware and software in systems.
- Update and record all activities in the incident management tool.
- Work directly with support staff and IT management to determine best course of action for incidents and document and communicate diagnostic steps to build an enterprise desktop support knowledge base.
- Maintain asset management processes with other general offices and data centers.
- Maintain imaging processes and remote staff.Provide support for MS Office products, desktop support issues, and printer issues.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in Computer Science
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in Information Systems
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1 year experience in computer hardware and software deployment, trouble shooting and repair
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to write simple sentences, paragraphs and correspondence