Sr. Test Automation Engineer
SR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Setup and maintain test environments
- Develop and maintain test fixtures and tools to load simulated test data to test environments
- Develop, integrate and maintain the most suitable test automation framework
- Design and develop performance load models and strategies
- Design and develop system stress test, system performance test and system regression test
- Develop automated performance and scalability testing methodologies that reflect and stress test real world use cases/scenarios
- Identify & Analyze DB performance and network performance bottlenecks
- Collect, aggregate and publish quality metrics
- Ability to determine future performance needs on the continued growth of the application.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience in software performance engineering/testing.
- 2+ years cloud infrastructure experience (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Proven experience in an object-oriented programing languages like Java and/or Python
- Experience testing distributed, large-scale deployments
- Experience testing Big Data products using both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience testing REST API
- Ability to use performance monitoring (instrumentation) tools
- Passion and drive for Performance, Scalability and Reliability of all systems.
- Fluency in English required. Spanish a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of enterprise security/threat intelligence/threat detection a big plus.
- Experience in Network security is a plus.
- Experience with application security a plus.
- Open source security tools: OSSEC, snort, Metasploit, Nessus
- Tools: Github, Atlassian tools, JMeter, SoapUI, Datadog, New Relic, Maven, Docker, Terraform, ElasticSearch, Artifactory