- Experience working with development teams administering software delivery tools (GIT / GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Jira, Stash/BitBucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible) and CI/CD automation.
- Hands on software development, design architecture and/or implementation experience.
- Hands on experience in scripting languages (Groovy, Python, Bash etc)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience in production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment
- Experience in source control and continuous delivery tools
- Experience in continuous deployment and lifecycle management using tools such as Bitbucket, and Jenkins
- Experience with standard development tools, IDEs and Delivery mechanisms like: Jira, Git, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA and various other useful technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of REST/JSON.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including Scrum and Delivery teams to meet business goals.
- Contribute in Identifying industry best practices/solutions and pursue continuous improvement opportunities in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes and practices, relentlessly drive for standardization, automation and self-services
- Strong communicator to work with multiple teams responsible for production deployment / release, knowledge transfer and documentation
- Understanding of CI/CD workflows; build/deployment automation tools such as Jenkins and Blue/Green deployment pattern
- Experience with process tools such as JIRA process workflows, JIRA release dashboards, release portfolio tools etc
- Experience setting up logging and monitoring for applications and infrastructure
- Experience in Dynatrace , ELK Stack, Splunk a plus
If you are interested, please reach out to me directly to Jessica.Cedeno@Randstadusa.com
(NOT OPEN TO CORP TO CORP)